Download ►►► DOWNLOAD
English Conversation With Tamil Meaning Pdf
84. in the first section of the chapter on prayer, we saw how we need to cultivate an intimate relationship with christ in order to let him speak to us, to teach us, and to give us life. we can have a more effective relationship with him in our daily lives if we cooperate with him in making the church, a living organism. he has made us in his image, he has given us a life of worship, a life of love, a life of service. we can realize this life only if we turn our heart and soul to him, and if our whole life is oriented to him. for this reason we need to ask for the grace to make our life an expression of his love, to let him make it his own.
88. if we are to live the spirituality of the gospel, we must let ourselves be penetrated by the living word of god. we cannot think of the gospel apart from jesus christ, we cannot know the living word of god in the person of jesus, we cannot hear him speak if we are not listening to him speak in and through the church. he is the source and summit of our faith. he has taught us all we need to know. but what do we do with this knowledge? do we really want to know him, to know and to love him? do we really want to hear his voice in our daily life? do we want to live in accordance with his commandments, as he has done? in this way, we encounter the living word of god. the gospel is not a philosophy, a set of ideas, or a doctrine. it is not a book of morals: it is jesus christ, the son of god, who is alive, the great prophet. we must listen to him speak to us, for his word is the word of life. 
89. the church is not a building; it is not a group of people. she is not a collection of facts, figures, or theories. she is an organism made up of human beings who receive a saving message, a message of truth, beauty, and love which touches the heart. she is a living community of love and joy which is united to her lord. she is a community of faith, hope, and charity, a community of jesus christ who is its living, sacramental center. the church is a community of people, a social group, and not an abstract concept. she is a community of people who love, serve, and help each other, who cannot be truly christian unless they are truly christian together. she is a community of love which bears witness to the love of christ, and in her members live a life of love in and through jesus christ, the love with which he loves us.  the bond of our faith with the church, the bond of our faith with christ, cannot be severed. for this reason, the church is not a work of man, a human creation. she is a gift of god, a living, dynamic, and living reality.
365. the lord says that love is not an easy matter (jn 13:34), but he promises us that he will give us what we ask of him: all we have will be given to us, even our hearts (jn 15:13), and this will be our riches (heb 10:34). this gives us confidence and encourages us to embark on the path of love for our neighbours. we know that with god all things are possible, so we ask him to help us to love one another, to be gentle with one another, to be kind to one another, to help us to forgive one another. in this way we are more free to love our neighbour, and this is the key to open the gates of heaven. a christian loves god, who is the source of all goodness, and he also loves his neighbour, the image of god, whom he loves in god (1 jn 4:10). thus we can offer ourselves for him, without making love something hard or difficult. this is what the evangelical counsel of poverty teaches: this is the kind of life which can give us the inner freedom to love god and others (bp 24).
318. our lord s comments about his own life raise a fundamental question for the churchs pastors: how can we, as pastors, be witnesses of the risen christ? how can we be witnesses of the gospel for others, who have not known the risen christ, but who live in a world which is permeated with the impact of christianity, a world created by god for the enjoyment of his children? we can be witnesses of the risen christ only if we really understand that jesus is the risen one, that he is present in all things, in the conscience and in history, and that he calls us to be like him in the daily life we live.  god s infinite greatness cannot be limited to the past, to what has happened once for all. in the light of god s love, the world is being transformed, in these days, by the spirit of god. this is the source of hope. all that god wants for us is to become ever more like him, becoming more human, more god-like, more christ-like, to become ever more his own children. this is what his grace makes possible, through the churchs prayer and mission in the world, and in the concrete acts of the past and present.  what jesus did for us is to give us, within the bounds of our earthly experience, the spirit of the risen one, to make us his witnesses, to make us sharers in the glory that he will one day give to all his children.