[New Release] Download Atapwd 1.2 Hard Disk Password 19 !!HOT!!
[New Release] Download Atapwd 1.2 Hard Disk Password 19
1. a fast and easy way to delete lost (or forgotten) passwords from your hard disk drive
2. a powerful utility that can help you to find your lost or forgotten passwords
3. a program that can easily recover all your lost or forgotten passwords
4. a simple and easy to use utility that can do all the above mentioned things for you
the bootcd also contains a windows password hacker program called “atapwd”, which is not just limited to hard disk drive passwords. if the computer freezes when trying to access a windows network, it can cause the problem. if you are working in a remote location, you can use the hiren’s bootcd to reset the administrator password on the remote computer. if the remote computer is turned off, you can reboot it and choose the option “reset password”.
the bootcd also contains a program for changing the windows passwords. the name of the program is “atapwd”. if the computer freezes when trying to access a windows network, it can cause the problem. if you are working in a remote location, you can use the hiren’s bootcd to reset the administrator password on the remote computer. if the remote computer is turned off, you can reboot it and choose the option “reset password”.
this is easier. use the installer that is on the cd with the disk. install the driver and utility. it will setup the password and you will be able to format the drive. when you boot off the drive you will be asked for a master password. select the default master password. this is the one you setup when you install the driver. please note. atapwd is no longer supported. use method #1 for this method. this is easier. it will setup the password. method #2 is a no go.
– bedlabs 2010.09.05: desktop system information utility (windows freeware). – cpuz 1.20: a system information utility (dos freeware). – hwmonitor 0.95: monitor system components and hardware (windows freeware). – disk free space viewer 0.8.2: displays the free space on a hard drive. – system info 5.23: a desktop system information, device manager and benchmarking utility (windows freeware). – xc0ver 0.2.0: xc0ver is a tool for dumping (relaying) intel processor current states – home for plink 1.41: the command line version of plink. (http://sourceforge.net/projects/plink/). – plink 4.2: secure commmnd line version of plink. – plink securecommander 6.1: secure commmnd line version of plink. – regedit 4.2: a powerful general purpose pc configuration, registry and disk partition editor (windows freeware). – thepiratebay 1.12.1: the piratebay is the worlds largest bittorrent site. (http://www.thepiratebay.org). – calcdbg 18.104.22.168: a simple c debugger (windows freeware). – hjmp 1.0: hjmp is a hardware debugger. – hjmp ii 1.1: hjmp ii is the next generation of hjmp (windows freeware). – tools for analyzing runtime exceptions 1.1: tools for detecting and analyzing runtime exceptions (windows freeware).
– neths 0.5: neths is a system information tool that gathers information about network hardware and windows and shares it (windows freeware). – nethogs 0.8.0: displays network connections, file caching, and operating system memory usage (windows freeware). – sysinfotools 22.214.171.124: latest version of sysinfotools (http://www.sysinfo-pl.org/). – sysinfotools 5.4.0: latest version of sysinfotools (http://www. – winpatrol 1.1.0.